Dr. Ronald Baird Is this you?

Ronald Baird is great doctor in spite of his recent problems

Posted on June 12th, 2014

I was looking to locate Dr. Baird and saw the most recent reviews regarding his medical license. I read the files at the state and my heart goes out to him and his family. He obviously has had some problems. He was my families doctor for years and even delivered one of my children. When we moved to SLC we kept him as our family doctor for over 2 years; making the drive to Provo. He is a extremely kind man who always took time to listen to questions and thoroughly answer them. I know that there were a few times when he spent 20 or 30 minutes with me. I never felt rushed or that my questions were unimportant. I have a hard time believing the things he was accused of, but something must have happened. Even if he has a problem, I would still have no hesitation in going back to him as my primary doctor. He is by far the best doctor I have ever used.

Excellant

Posted on February 19th, 2012

Dr. Baird is the most considerate doctor I have ever been to. He listens and is very detail oriented. He is very accurate in his diagnosis.

Posted on August 27th, 2009

Dr. Baird is a fantastic Doc. I love his office staff and help they have always provided for my family. If you are looking for a doctor who truly cares about you and is willing to take the extra time to give you personable care rather than feeling like a number, he's the Doctor I would recommend. His PA Chelsea is awesome, and his nurses are very attentive and great. He definitely takes time needed with each Patient and is always sure to follow up. Overall one of the best Doctor's ever!

Awesome Doc

Posted on May 29th, 2009

Dr Baird is a very caring and personable doctor. As with most doctors offices, you end up waiting a while. My experience with his office is this- the later in the afternoon your appointment, that longer you might need to wait to see the doctor. The reason this happens is because when he's in the room with you, he's in the room. He doesn't stay on schedule well because he is so thurough with each patient. I will gladly wait in the waiting room because I know once I am in there, he's mine until he thinks we are done, which is when everything is finished. He's a wonderful listener. I don't have a problem waiting because I know he's just giving other patients the same devoted care he will give me when I get in. He also has an amazing staff. When I first started coming to his office, his staff was horrible. But everyone that was there then is now gone and the current staff is great. Lori is the receptionist and she's on top of things. Daryl is the biller and he knows his stuff. If you wake up sick one day and want to get in that day, the chance of getting in with Dr Baird is kind of slim, but you will for sure get in with Chelsea, the PA. She's new there, and very prompt, accurate, and efficient. I've been nothing but impressed with her. Traci and Tyler are the nurses and there are none better. Especially Tyler. If you have a problem or question, you call in and ask that a message be given to Tyler. You'll have your answer or resolution that day, or atleast an update. He's also called a few days after I was seen just to check and see if I was feeling better. He's a BYU student I think, and planning on being a doctor some day. He'll be good. Overall, wonderful pracice. Especially with the current staff.

Posted on May 24th, 2016