Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Barnhart
Dr. Ronald Barnhart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Overland Park, KS, with other offices in Overland Park, KS and Shawnee, KS . He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Barnhart is affiliated with Shawnee Mission Medical Center and Johnson County OBGyn. Dr. Barnhart has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Barnhart has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Ronald Barnhart has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Ronald Barnhart is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I have been Dr. B's patient for 25 years.....18 yrs before I had my first child. He spends time with you and listens to all health issues whether you are pregnant or not. I had two difficult deliveries which he worked really hard throughout to good results. I have had some issues lately that required diagnosis and f/u and he was very careful and prudent with tests to protect my health. Great, bright physician with real kindness and compassion.
I've been seeing Dr. Barnhart since I was pregnant with my son in 1997. Getting an appointment has never been difficult. I have always gotten excellent advice and guidance from Dr. B and his nurses. Last year, I had a problem that may have been a symptom of cancer. Dr. Barnhart got me into the office quickly, did necessary testing and got the results back quickly. No cancer, but he did help me to get the proper meds to correct the awful symptoms. He delivered my two sons and I have total trust in his judgement. He is a good doc and someone I would recommend to others.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Barnhart is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Johnson County OBGyn
45 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ronald Barnhart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Overland Park, KS.