Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald T Barrett has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Went to Dr Barrett, who is part of the Delta Medix Group, for a minor affliction. First, he does not immediately address the minor affliction but requires me to first have a test unrelated to my reason for the visit before going any further. He then proceeds to give me all the paperwork explaining the risks associated with this particular procedure/ test and turns me over to his staff for scheduling of the procedure. After reading all the potential risks this test presents, I decided not to have it done since the risk for infection far outweighed any information the test could provide since it was not necessary for evaluation of my present affliction anyway. I was then told by staff, "well, if you won't have this test done, then Dr Barrett refuses to have you as a patient." Fine with me until a year later when I need a Urologist for an unrelated illness and learn I can't see any other doctor in the group as this is their policy. What a terrible way to treat patients! They are basically running a monopoly on their practice as the group is very large. I am bringing this before the AMA. So, you better be quite sure who you see the first time because you won't be able to switch doctors in the group even after just ONE VISIT!
cold office. colder doctor.In my opinion this doc has NO compassion. His focus seems to be on driving the business, but certainly not his his patients. Awful experience. This office in general is COLD. I would rather take a drive to WB than step foot in here again. And what is with their policy of giving you an appointment, then saying you are late because you are supposed to show up a HALF and HOUR earlier than the Stated Appointment? Madness.
21 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Ronald T Barrett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ronald T Barrett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Klamath Falls, OR.