Dr. Ronald G Bellisario Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald G Bellisario?

We are two of Dr.B's first patients when he opened his practice in Troy 15+ years ago. He is a good doctor and is very understanding of our needs, always takes time to explain. We recommend him to anyone needing a doctor. We have never had a problem with any of the staff and they are always helpful.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

HORRIBLE OFFICE - DO NOT GO THERE

Great Boss

I've worked for a few other docs but none of them as friendly and nice as Dr. B! He jokes around with the staff, laid back yet still gets the job done. My favorite boss yet !

Compassionate Caring Dr.

Recently moved to the area. He took the time to get to know my patient history. Refered me to an excellent orthopedic physician, Dr. Perkins, for my knee problem. Followed up with me after my routine physical showed elevated results and put me on an action plan to get them in range. I would definately reccomend Dr Bellisario and the entire Stonebrook Family Physicians.

Poor diagnose ability in my case. Almost got surgery done for something that was a well known cholesterol medicine side effect. Only doctor in town that charges for being late or rescheduling for being his patient for more than 5 yrs. Follow up is poor.

Louise P

He has been our entire family's physician since we moved to Michigan in 1995. He is a caring and compassionate doctor and takes the time to get to know his patients. My husband has several medical conditions and Dr. B has gone great lengths to diagnose and treat him. I ALWAYS recommend him and everyone loves him that I have referred.

Doc Bellisario

Very kind and knowledgeable. Genuinely cares.

He is an excelletn Dr.. very caring and helpful. He has been our Dr for many years. His staff is also very polite and pleasant. They all take the time to listen to what you have to say or any of your concerns.

The Best

Fantastic experience! Dr. B. is knowledgable and gives you the time you need. I would and have recommend Dr. B to my friends and family.

Stonebrooke Family Physician's is an outstanding practice. From the moment you walk thru the door, until the time you depart, you are treated with the absolute BEST customer service. The gals in the office are fabulous, and Dr. B is top notch!

superb

I am 75 years old nad have never had a better physician than Dr. Bellisario, who has been my physician for more than 7 years. He listens, he cares, he is concerned, he is cooperative, helpful, open-minded, and patient. He has an excellent office staff and colleagues. The world would be a better place with more physicians like him and his staff.