Dr. Ronald W Benfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald W Benfield?

He is an excellent surgeon who has a zero infection rate with his surgeries on patients and that is great. He is very humble and kind to his patients. My family uses him as a surgeon and thinks he does a great job. I would recommend him to anyone who would like an experienced Orthopedic surgeon. Please reach out to him if you would like a caring, kind, and quality surgeon..........

Nice Doctor at first But after the surgery didn't correct what he thought the problem was. He isn't interested in even finding out where the pain is coming from Or interested in me! He just kept saying come back in a month. A month is a long time when someone is in pain. I'm sure he wouldn't want to wait a month if he hurt as bad as I do!!!!

This office was very friendly and personalble. even though I may have waited 30 mins to see Dr. Benfield..when he came into the room..I had his undivided attention..like I was the only person that mattered. Not only did he take care of my medical issue...he was genuinely interested in me as a person...I am afraid of needles but he put me at ease and I barely noticed when my hip and knee were injected. I would tell everyone to see him for their orthopedic needs.

surgery

I had joint replacement surgery and in the beginning did well. When I began to have complications he was not interested in a correction procedure. He said I needed to let someone else correct the problem. He would not give me a referral to someone. No one would see me for problems with his surgery. A long time passed by and I finally have been seen by another physician that has told me all of the things that are wrong with my replacement and how poorly my case was handled. In medical legal terms this is called "patient abandonment" I believe he is a good surgeon but if you have a problem you may be screwed.

Thorough, kind, prompt. Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

THIS GUY SHOULD NOT BE HOLDING A LICENSE TO PRACTICE MEDICINE.