Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ronald T Benz
Ronald T Benz is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 11
29 years later, I still have nightmares of the treatment from this DR. He made a mistake while doing a procedure, but never owned up to it, never reached out to see how she survived not being able to breath through her nose. Nasopharyngal stenos from adomenctoy gone wrong. But at least through determination to find help, we found a wonderful surgeon who followed her through her adolescent years and did a procedure which gave her a chance in a new life when she was 17 years old. God blessed her with a beautiful voice, and song writing, a Husband, 2 children, and forgiveness to this DR who should have been spanked by the Medical group, and determined that he was actually scary! Glad he retired!
Dr. Benz is probably the best Otolaryngologist in San Diego in my opinion. His manner with parents and kiddos is truly commendable. He can be zany with the kiddos putting them at ease and reassuring with parents. Dr. Benz takes his time answering questions and listening to concerns. I have had only good experiences with him and I have two very active boys, one with ADHD who freaks out at the most minor things.I have no problems communicating with doctor Benz and will recommend to others.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions10243 Genetic Center Dr, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Ronald T Benz in this video.
Ronald T Benz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.