3.8

Have you seen Ronald T Benz?

29 years later-still Daughter still suffers from his behavior

29 years later, I still have nightmares of the treatment from this DR. He made a mistake while doing a procedure, but never owned up to it, never reached out to see how she survived not being able to breath through her nose. Nasopharyngal stenos from adomenctoy gone wrong. But at least through determination to find help, we found a wonderful surgeon who followed her through her adolescent years and did a procedure which gave her a chance in a new life when she was 17 years old. God blessed her with a beautiful voice, and song writing, a Husband, 2 children, and forgiveness to this DR who should have been spanked by the Medical group, and determined that he was actually scary! Glad he retired!

First doctor I saw at Sharp back in the 70's. I thought he was an excellent doctor .. a role model.

Incredible with kids

My daughter is 3 and she actually gets so excited to go see Dr. Benz. She calls him her "boyfriend that give me stickers" His enery and enthusiasm is EVERY appointment is incredible and makes my kids look forward to doctors visits.

Dr Benz is excellent

Dr. Benz is probably the best Otolaryngologist in San Diego in my opinion. His manner with parents and kiddos is truly commendable. He can be zany with the kiddos putting them at ease and reassuring with parents. Dr. Benz takes his time answering questions and listening to concerns. I have had only good experiences with him and I have two very active boys, one with ADHD who freaks out at the most minor things.I have no problems communicating with doctor Benz and will recommend to others.

dr yelled at my 3 yr old son

my son was scared and crying, dr benz continued to yell at my son to stop crying

Ronald T Benz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.