Dr. Ronald Bergman Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Bergman?

disappointment

Posted on September 16th, 2014

Was a patient for years until his colleague of a different specialty who I had also seen for years defamed my character due to the other doctor chastising me as if I was a child and nit not a concerned patient about a chronic condition. Dr. Bergman clearly changed after this and totally disregared my clinical symptoms during our last visit. Inquisitively, he asked a question related to another specialist I had been seeking out since I dropped his colleague. Obviously his colleague talked about this because I hadnt seen dr Bergman in months and asking me about who I had been seeing in such a tone let me know Drs. talk badly about their patients. Thats why Bergman has lost me as a patient. Getting caught up in drama that is not his concern instead of doing his job and treating me according to his job related duties as an Opthalmalogist.

Posted on September 11th, 2017