Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald J Bitza has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 32
I can say he definatley prescribed meds to other family you shouldn't like xanex only which masked the seizures. Ambient and xanex later because the ambient wasn't working anymore. With me he treated me like I lied about my car accident but funny enough one of his other patients was in the same accident and didn't ask if she was sure that was what it was. I went to him because he treated my friends family for years I would go to urgent care or hospital to avoid him unless I had to and didn't want the hassle of switching. After a few years he seemed nicer and actually seemed to want to help find out my medical problems but it should of been that way from the beginning
I have been seeing Dr. blitza for around 10 years.i could not ask for a better Dr. He takes all the time needed to be with his patients. Never have to wait a long time for appointments.staff is very friendly,and they always remember you.i have recommended,many friends and family to him,all were happy with him.
Requested my medical records from Dr. Bitza and his staff. They refused to provide them without payment even after I explained it was for my continuity of care. They would not budge until I got the Osteopathic Board involved. Three days later he fired me in writing as a patient. I was only asking for what is legally mine!
Dr. Bitza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Ronald J Bitza accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDora E White & Associates, 8501 N 51st Ave, Glendale, AZ
Dr. Ronald J Bitza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.