Dr. Ronald Blanco Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Blanco?

Posted on October 28th, 2015

he has been my doctor for over 14 yrs. he is awesome!

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Excellent Doctor! Very caring and compassionate. The wait time is a little long but very well worth it. I would say he is the BEST doctor in town. Great Staff and Wonderful Nurses. I do recommend him for Pregnancy and Gynecological exams.

Posted on March 28th, 2015

Very excellent doctor, Love it!!🎀

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

He's been my dr for 18 yrs everything is fine just the wait time is ridiculous. Needs to prove that. I waited 2 1/2 hrs to be called in to just get a sonogram done by a tech he has. They dont take more than 45 minutes per patient. He needs to remind his employees that most of his patients are pregnant and need to eat why schedule so early as 9:15 & not call me in until 11:45

worst experience

Posted on March 5th, 2013

Never will I visit this Dr.again waiting period was too long staff could be allot better.

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

My overall experience has been great with this physician and staff. Great caring in prenatal care as well as routine screenings and yearly checkups. I would highly recommand Dr.Ranold Blanco to anyone looking to find a great OBGYN. Staff Friendly, Calm comfortable environment, Sometimes the waiting in the lobby veries longer or shorter than othertimes. But,once your seen by Dr. Ranold Blanco he takes his time to attend to your healthcare, answers any health questions you might have for him. Dr.Blanco and staff are very caring,friendly and polite.

Posted on May 5th, 2011

Staff was really rude. I had trouble getting an appointment because I was already being seen by another obgyn. They acted almost like they were offended that I would try to come get a second opinion when I was seeing another doctor and ultimately refused to see me. They said for me to just go see my other doctor for my concerns. I am upset and will tell everyone to not go see this doctor.

A wonderful experience!

Posted on September 13th, 2010

Receiving treatment and attention from Dr. Blanco and his staff was a wonderful experience. They were thoughtful of my worries and they made me feel as comfortable as possible during my pregnancy. During labor Dr. Blanco was consistently reassuring me and this helped to make my experience more at ease. All in all I am very happy and grateful for the attention I received, the Doctor and his staff made my delivery as easy as possible.

Posted on January 12th, 2017