Dr. Ronald Block Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Block?

Terrible

Posted on October 14th, 2017

He’s very rude & aggressive. Was yelling in a woman’s face. Thinks because he has money he can say and do whatever he feels. How can he be a doctor? Aren’t doctors genuine and caring human beings? Not this hatful, angry, pompous poor excuse for a “man”.

Don't go to dr block

Posted on August 18th, 2017

His wife the receptionist is so spiteful if you're 5 minutes late they'll cancel you but will make you wait 45 when you're on time!

He's a very compassionate doctor

Posted on June 19th, 2017

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Hard to get a hold of but a great doctor when you do see him. Office telephone ending in 1881 always goes to vm.

Great Dr.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Have been seeing the Dr. for 7 years. He very nice. I feel like he really cares about my well being. He doesn't rush me in and out of the visit, he takes the time to find out how I'm really feeling,

Overall Experience

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

Dr. Block is an amazing doctor with excellent bedside manner. I promise you won't be disappointed.

extremely caring doctor

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Posted on August 12th, 2014

Hello been seeing Dr block for a year wasent able too make my co paid of 26 on time I'll have paid all of my fees he won't see me talk or even talk too to me was in his office today send me home

Favorite Doctor

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Block for about 5 years now. Dr. Bock always spends a reasonable amount of time with each patient(about 20 minutes). He is very easy to talk to, I made him my primary care physician after seeing him for a year. I woke up on Thanksgiving and noticed the left side of my face had dropped slightly, even on Thanksgiving he got right back to me after I called the office and explained what was going on. I would not ever change my doctor after knowing Dr Block. I never met a doctor who took such an interest and went out of his way for his patients the way Dr. Block does.

Posted on January 21st, 2012

I was sent to Dr Block by SS. I waited a long time in an old office scented by dampness.Dr called me in and examined me.He looked scary.While examining,he asked if I saw his pretty secretary and I said yes.He stated "That is my wife,isn't she pretty "'That is because she gets botox here.I do not care about his younger wife .I came here to find out about me.Looks like this Dr is more into being with a younger pretty lady Wife all day.This was no place for him to talk about his pretty young secretary wife.I am surprises she is who she is.You would never catch me with him.Rich or not.Spare me.He needs to have the Surgeon general look over him alittle bit better.That was sickening.I did not write this after i saw him.I spoke to many people in the field and they stated he was a little scary and weird.

great

Posted on September 28th, 2011

I've just moved to the area and saw Dr Block as a referral from a co worker. He was wonderful. Very attentive, personable, and extremely knowledgable. He had an emergency with a patient in the morning, so my wait was fairly long, but once I was taken back to see him, I forgot all about it. He look lots of time to get to know me and learn about my medical history before even checking on the issue that brought me to him. I would highly recommend him!

Great Doctor

Posted on August 20th, 2011

Dr. Block has the kind of qualities that you want to see in a doctor, but have given up expecting in recent years...- spends quite a bit of time with each patient (20-30+ min?), asking questions and listening to make sure he understands the problem;- is very friendly and personable, appears to treat all of his patients with respect, no matter the age, occupation, etc. For me the selling point, however, is being fairly sure that if my sore throat took a turn for the worse or I misplaced my medication over the weekend, Dr. Block would return my call or phone in a prescription - even if the message I left for him said it was a "low priority."