Dr. Ronald Bogdasarian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Bogdasarian?

Dr. Bogdasarian preformed 3 nasal reconstruction surgeries over ten years on me. No other doctor would preform on my nose because of the extensive damage. Thanks to his continuous care, I am now able to breath with ease. When I suffered an internal ear injury, he went above and beyond to help diagnose the cause. He worked with other doctors to treat my whole injury. He is very kind and understanding and will explain everything in great detail. He is very knowledgeable and always seeking for the best treatment plan. He's great with kids and adults.

Excellent Diagnostitian and surgeon

After having been told that surgery would not he lp me and that "It sucks to be sick all of the time" by another physician, I saw Dr. Bogdasarian and he immediately dianosed by extremely deviated septum and recommended surgery. I was able to get a surgical appt two weeks later (This is after having been constantly ill for 8 months) and while I am still recoving from surgery (2 weeks out) I already have some relief.I can feel the air moving freely out of my left nostril whereas it had been closed off. I am greatful to Dr. bogdasarian for listenint go me and for figuring out how I could get some relief!

I was hoping for some insight as to why I have this ringing in my ears, instead I was told to learn to live with it, be happy it's not serious, and after I said it was annoying, the doctor said, 'Well, just think of all the people in Japan and what they are going through'. I don't need to pay a doctor a large amount of money for him to tell me I should be thankful for what I have...I already know that, and I am thankful. He also at one point told me I'm asking too many questions. Gee, isn't that why I went to the professional doc in the first place? I wasted my time and money.

Professional

Excellent physician. A little dry personality but would not go to anyone else. Very nice and caring physician

Dr. Ronald Bogdasarian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.