Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Bortman MD
Dr. Ronald Bortman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yreka, CA, with other offices in Fairfield, CA and Hornbrook, CA . He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Bortman is affiliated with Fairchild Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Bortman has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Ronald Bortman has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Ronald Bortman has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Ronald Bortman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Bortman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fairchild Medical Center
48 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Ronald Bortman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ronald Bortman's office for more information.
700 S Main St Yreka, CA : (530) 842-0817
2101 Courage Dr Fairfield, CA : (707) 784-2010
14609 Rooster Pl Hornbrook, CA : (530) 475-3803
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ronald Bortman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yreka, CA.