Dr. Ronald Brown Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Brown?

waste of a trip to the ER

Posted on May 7th, 2012

this doctor was cold and terse. he did not use all of the information given to him to diagnose my problem and because of this he made a mis-diagnoses and gave me medications that my body had no use much less need of. he refused to listen when I disagreed with his diagnoses and refused to do a full examination of the areas involved. he spent a total of about 35 seconds with me, acted like he didnt want to touch me and didnt care anything about what happened to me. i have never been more disappointed in a doctor. if you can avoid seeing him please save yourself frustration and at least one additional trip to the doctors to actually make progress.

Posted on July 8th, 2016