Dr. Ronald F Budzik Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ronald F Budzik Jr?

About eight years ago, I had a massive stroke. At Riverside Hospital Dr. Budzig retrieved two blood clots from my brain and saved my life. I have no residual effects and I thank him and my God every day for what I have. I cannot say enough good things about him. I am forever grateful.

savedmy life

Saved my life after a hemorrhagic stroke with use of a coiling of the aneurysm, saving me the need for a craniotomy (brain surgery). Very skilled and thorough. Office contacts me yearly for follow up testing, and responds to calls quickly

Worth The Wait

Dr. Budzik finally diagnosed me after being misdiagnosed at another hospital. I trust that he will do whats necessary to get to the bottom of your heath issues. I did have a long wait time in the office for him, but he is worth the wait! He will stay with you, for whatever time it takes to listen to your concerns and explain.

Dr. Budzik is my hero

I owe my life to God and Dr. Ron Budzik. I had a severe stroke 3 years ago and because of his expertise and knowledge, I was spared from having any real residual effects.