Dr. Ronald G Bush Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ronald G Bush?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

PAST PATIENT

I HAD DR BUSH IN THE EARLY 90 IN LIMA OHIO. HE PERFORMED A TOTAL OF 4 SURGERIES ON ME. HE WAS NOT ONLY GREAT WITH ME BUT WITH MY FAMILY AS WELL. HE WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT HIS WORK AND COULD PASS IT ON TO US. HE WAS THE SAME IN HIS OFFICE AS HE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL WHICH ISN'T ALWAYS THE WAY IT IS WITH SOME DOCTORS.WHEN HE MOVED ON TO OTHER PLACES I WAS SORRY TO SEE HIM GO. IF YOU NEED A GOOD DOCTOR GO TO SOMEONE ELSE...IF YOU NEED AND WANT THE BEST GO TO DR RON BUSH.

Dr Bush is a great doctor. His staff is the best. I would not trust anyone else to help me with varicose or spider veins.

Very satisfied customer

Dr. Bush and his entire staff are wonderful caring people who truly take an interest in healing you. I came very close to loosing my legs and thanks to them am now able to play 18 holes of golf pain free. I was also able to walk my daughter down the aisle and dance with her at the reception. I get choked up when I think back to what my legs felt like before starting treatment.

Dr. Ronald G Bush is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stuart, FL.