Dr. Ronald Burton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Burton?

Fired!

Posted on June 24th, 2013

I was surprised to read the other reviews posted here. I REFUSED to have this physician touch me again after having repair surgery from his first botched job. Regardless of the awards he received, my experience is that his bedside manner is HORRIBLE. He will lecture you during the whole visit if you are over weight, smoke, or are anything less than rich and white. I am still having incontinence issues and am traumatized after my experience with this physician. He is way past needing to retire. I would NEVER send anyone to him. On a more positive note, the staff did a good job.

Kuddos Dr. Burton

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Dr. Burton performed my hysterectomy with A&P repair and bladder suspension in the fall of 2010. He did an amazing job. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a highly professional and qualified GYN surgeon. He performed adequate testing to make sure all the repairs he was recommended were truly needed and that he wasn't missing anything. He explained exactly what he'd be doing and what outcomes I might expect. He did a wonderful job on the surgery and I've had results far above my expectactions. I've had friends who had this same surgery prior to and since mine who have not had good results. I feel if they'd seen Dr. Burton they too would have positive outcomes. I don't think you'll find a better GYN surgeon in the Phoenix area. Thank you Dr. Burton for restoring my health and vitality!

Wonderful doctor

Posted on February 15th, 2010

Dr Burton listened to my problems and actually did testing to confirm that what I was saying was true unlike other doctors who told me it was "all in my head" and to live with the problem. The staff is wonderful and treats you as a person and not a number. Would highly recommend.

Posted on November 10th, 2017