Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald A Chee-Awai has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ronald A Chee-Awai has the following 9 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Ronald A Chee-Awai has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ronald A Chee-Awai is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Although Dr. Chee-Awai, might be a very good doctor, his staff that protect him from him from his patients, is a major problem in understanding the problem and course of treatment necessary for a good out come. I reached out to the doctor 3 times and never spoke with him after a initial office visit, that he gave me a diagnosis that was shocking and did not explain his opinion, his nurse never discussed the diagnosis, but the office staff, (clerks) continued to be the contact go between from me the patiene to the doctor. After this continued, I decided to change doctors.
27 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald A Chee-Awai in this video.
Dr. Ronald A Chee-Awai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sebring, FL.