Dr. Ronald Chochinov Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Chochinov?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 20th, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff

Caring

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

I have been his patient since 1992. It would depress me to have to change doctors. He and his staff are very caring and efficient.

Ralph Wright

Posted on November 6th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. C's for >30 years. Since I have had Type 1 Diabetes for over 52 years as I write this review, I know a little about doctors! He fantastic as an Endocrinologist! Yes, there may be an emergency and you may have to wait a little longer from time to time, but it's all good. I once was on a job some time back, and noticed a man's wife acting very strangely. I asked him if she was okay, and he said she'd become Diabetic and they'd been to many doctors but they could never do anything for her. I suggested they see Dr. C. Weeks later I was working across the street from their home. The man came running across the street and started shaking my hand thanking me,telling me I'd saved his wife's life by recommending Dr. C. She came walking across the street as well, and was totally 'there'. True story.

It's not quantity it's quality Dr. C

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

He takes one look at your numbers and his famous line is "well your numbers are good" when you are a thyroid patient sometimes you want to look at him and say well "no kidding.. sometimes thats just the way it is but I still just don't feel well" "do your research doc it isn't always about a patients NUMBERS"!! And doc gain some bed side manner and train your front end staff. They are rude and super inconsiderate the only one with half a heart in the entire office is your office is your nurse she is the sweetest lady I have ever met. Lupe YOU ROCK!! I wish you the best!!

Finally, REAL PROFESSIONALS

Posted on June 9th, 2011

Finding this office was truly a blessing for me. My previous experiences with 2 other doctors in my area (T.O.), proved to be a total waste of time when it came to my thyroid. Anyone who thinks they may have any kind of thyroid issues, (in my case - me being Hypothyroid) I highly suggest visiting Dr. Chochinov and/or his Nurse Practitioner named Barbara. My previous doctors wasted atleast 3 years skipping around the actual problem and took their sweet time (and my money) doing several tests but never giving me any straight answers. A previous doctor actually put me on Iodine supplements and made my thyroid EVEN WORSE. You can imagine the relief I felt after my first visit to Dr. Chochinov. He felt my thyroid gland and immediately knew something wasn't right. My thyroid was actually swollen to 3X THE NORMAL SIZE because of all the Iodine my other doctor gave me. He advised me to stop taking the iodine right away and we started treatment that day. It's been about 1 year and my thyroid is back in normal range! I usually meet with the Nurse Practitioner for every visit and she consults with Dr. Chochinov on the treatment. I will always appreciate how friendly and caring everyone in this office truly is. I tend to be late sometimes because I get stuck in traffic and they still do their very best to keep my appointment. If you are a new patient, you should keep in mind that this office is very busy. You may not get seen right away and may have to wait a few weeks. BUT, the wait is worth it.

Posted on July 26th, 2010

Great doctor, but the wait can be an hour or more...ridiculous to get there on time and have to sit so long in a small room with all the people. I go every 2-3 months for over 2 yrs. The "being busy"all the time doctor, does get pretty annoying.

Posted on February 9th, 2009

If you have an appointment with Dr. C at ANY time of the day be prepared to wait. He's consistently running at least an hour behind schedule and it's more often an hour and a half. He will walk into the room and call you the wrong name and his staff will apologize for him saying he's been really busy. He tends to treat you like a paycheck instead of a person with a serious medical problem.

Posted on October 24th, 2017