Dr. Ronald L Collins Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Ronald L Collins?

Giving quality of life back

I am so thankful to Dr Collins and his phenomenal nurse practitioner, Sandra. If not for them, I would spend my life curled up on the couch every day with my heating pad and life is far too short for that. They care, they show great compassion and understanding. They are some of my favorite people in medicine. (P.S. They do pain management, not disease treatment, so it's another doctor's job to treat your disease and get it into remission. They're just here to make sure it's as painless as possible to live with while you are dealing with it. And they do that part masterfully. Your low ratings for what isn't their scope isn't fair)

He is not very helpful. He better be careful with that TVPC pharmacy. Feds are watching and there is clearly a conflict of interest with his group owning it. If i were him i would let go of it- everyone is now after pain doctors. see the mobile news- those docs had their own pharmacy too

Dr Collins and staff are the greatest helping with pain management Five star service!!!!

Still in pain

I have been going to Dr. Collins for over 2 years. I have seen him a total of about 10 minutes. My pain is no better than it was on my first visit. I have had several injections and none of them work. I feel like it is just trial and error with me. I am on strong pain meds that offer a little help and that is the only reason I keep going back. I think it is terrible all you get to see is a nurse practitioner when you are paying to see a doctor. From what I hear the other pain clinic in Huntsville is no better. I may try to find a Doctor in Nashville or Bham that will take the time to figure out how to help my pain without getting me hooked on pain meds.

Excellent doctor & staff, but always late

Very good treatment results; very caring and informative PA. Dr. Collins is excellent at his job and has a wonderful bedside manner, but you do not get to spent much time with him. He does make an effort to speak with you a few moments before each procedure. As for getting an appointment, you may have to wait awhile. When you do get an appointment, be prepared to sit in the waiting room. They are perpetually late -- sometimes VERY late!

Dr. Did Not Care

Dr. Collins did not care one bit about my condition and flat out told me and I quote "Live with it". If he had taken the time to care and treat me at that time according to all the studies I have done and from what I have been told by the Dr. I was sent to later I could have been sent into remission for my CRPS but because of the way he treated me I lost any chance for that.