Dr. Ronald Cooke Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Cooke?

Posted on December 28th, 2015

Limited office hours. Multiple times, has canceled my appointment day of, after arranging my work schedule to be there. Runs behind by an hour or two at most appointments. Doesn't respect the value of his patients time.

Out sick !;!!

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I liked him but he cancelled appointment after appointment....sometimes 3 or 4 in a row. Months went by. And for each appointment came a call the day before or that morning. "he's out sick". In the meantime, blood work should have been done to check medication levels but wasn't. I feel sorry for his receptionist. Unacceptable;!!;!

Posted on March 4th, 2014

This doctor placed our son on medication 3 months ago and has cancelled 3 appointments in the meantime, never calling to see how he is doing or if everything is okay. Our son has had no one making sure he is okay. DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!!!

you all found the answer

Posted on May 29th, 2013

Blaming the doctor for "no show" or cancelations when the fact is your child is causing you problems by being out of control and zero accountability for their behavior. Your children reflect you. Perhaps the doctor needs a break from your child's behavior and indeed the parents! What's worse is playing the race card in a diagnosis of Conduct Disorder!? What a horrible thing to say! Sounds as if Dr. Cooke is spot on....perhaps this diagnosis reflects your own inappropriate comments/conduct on this post?

Posted on May 7th, 2013

We went to Dr. Cooke on the high recommendation of our pediatrician. Our first few appoitnments went well, with Dr. Cooke evaluating my child and then making medication recommendations. Since then we have had repeated and constant appointments cancelled, with no likelihood of that improving anytime soon. He may be the best doctor in the world, but if he cannot see his patients, he is worthless. I am done with him and DO NOT recommend that anyone start seeing him unless Dr. Cooke's medical condition improves greatly, which does not seem likely. It seems highly unethical for him to take on new patients when he is unable to see his current patients.

Worst Doctor Ever.

Posted on February 28th, 2013

First of all this doctor is never wrong. He has cancelled appointments after appointments, and when we did have an appointment we drove there which from my house is a 45 min drive and nobody was there and when we did get ahold of them after that we were made out to be the fools and our appointment was never on the schedule even though she had called to confirm and i double checked it in my schedule book. Then today we finally had an appointment after several months and he was beyond rude to me and so un-organized. He says one thing one day and denies it the next. I would recommend him to noone.

Done with him!

Posted on May 8th, 2012

He has cancelled my last three consecutive appointments as well as two others in the past, all at the last minute. At one point he wouldn't renew my prescription because I had not been seen in so long! Had to make numerous phone calls to get this taken care of, and then cancelled my next appt.

Speechless!

Posted on April 5th, 2012

3 appointments made:First was canceled due to doctor being ill (okay, I understand), 2nd he wasn't in the office because my appointment was not written on the schedule, 3rd he's sick again. This is beyond rediculous! If people are seeking help for behavioral issues, especially if they are school age and the behavior is adversly effecting school performance, time means everything. This has has been going on for 4 months!

Very intelligent doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2011

We had to fill out a lot of paperwork and send it back to them, before we were accepted. Dr Cooke is excellent. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. We are very confident in him.

Posted on May 22nd, 2017