Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Coulombe MD
Dr. Ronald Coulombe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, MA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Coulombe is affiliated with Morton Hospital & Medical Center, St. Annes Hospital and Charlton Memorial Hospital-Op. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Coulombe has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ronald Coulombe has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Coulombe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Morton Hospital & Medical Center
St. Annes Hospital
Charlton Memorial Hospital-Op
Steward St. Annes Hospital
34 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Ronald Coulombe Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ronald Coulombe's office for more information.
501 Riverside Ave Somerset, MA : (508) 642-1229
Locations & Directions501 Riverside Ave, Somerset, MA
Dr. Ronald Coulombe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, MA.