Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ronald D Dagostino has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ronald D Dagostino has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Ronald D Dagostino has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ronald D Dagostino is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I have been a patient for 10 years now and recently the office has moved. It is so much nicer and more spacious then before which is GREAT!! I've seen Dr. D'Agostino for years and he has always been caring, understanding and even helpful with listening to me ramble about personal matters in my life that really has nothing to do with him! As for the office, i love his personal staff! They try their best to help in anyway they can!! The entire staff are all polite and respectful. I recommend this practice completely.
You wait a list 1 hr. before your put in a room only to wait anywhere from 15 to 30 min. only to have the assistant take your vitals and ask questions.and leave you waiting again. he comes in like lighting in & out his with a patient less then 5 10 min. doesn't give you a full physical . Likes to send you for lots of test. thats where they make money..Its all about the money...money....... Staff is good except for his secretary. You are never able to get her on the phone!
Dr. D'Agostino has been my primary care physician for more than fourteen years, and I consider him to be my personal "Patron Saint" of Good Health". His level of thoroughness and scientific knowledge (research, drugs, etc)is exemplary. His attentiveness to detail and "Bedside Manner" are the best that I've experienced with any doctor.'Ronald D'agostino is truly a doctor's doctor.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
33 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Ronald D Dagostino accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLong Island Cardiovascular Consultants Pc, 1983 Marcus Ave # E124, New Hyde Park, NY
Dr. Ronald D Dagostino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.