Dr. Ronald G Degarmo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald G Degarmo?

My Favorite Doc

Best doctor in town...

I love Dr D! I have been going to him since I was a young little girl and I am now 29 years old. He saved my life a couple of times. He gets busy at times but he is the last of the few doctors that truly cares for his patients. He is a good man. The staff is very nice and caring as well.

19 yr patient

good family doctor concrned takes time very pleased with our families care

Awesome

I love Dr. DeGarmo. He has been my doctor for over 10 years. He has also taken care of my daughter since she was 15 and now is 28. He is very compassionate and caring. He cares alot about his patients. A couple of the women that work in the front office are very rude and shouldn't be in their position with the attitudes that they have. You are supposed to have compassion for people working in a doctor office. Dr. DeGarmo is awesome and that is why I continue to see him. We have to look over rude people like the few that act like they are unhappy.

He has been my physician for several years. He cares a great deal about his patients & listens when I talk to him. He has after hours & some Satur.

I m a patient for 15 years, my husband for 14 years. Dr. D. gets you well if you listen an follow directions. Will get you to specialists when needed (and only as needed). Does NOT test you unnecessarily. GREAT DR. GREAT STAFF...THEY REALLY DO CARE.

Rude Judy

Yes i agree Judy needs to find a new job one that she is happy with. She is the most rude person i have every talk to on the phone. The people that have listed you in other reviews i see why now. Sorry because of how your Staff are I will not be a patient.

dr Pill Boy

Here is the biggest pill pusher in all of Greer, after tell this guy that I was a recovering addit he still wanted to give me Norco. He is a nice guy but a pill pusher. and that Judy she needs a new Job she is the most hateful person I know.

JOHN IN TAYLORS

I WAS GOING TO SEE DR. GEGARMO FOR ABOUT 6 OR 7 YEARS.HE WAS ALWAYS SO NICE TO ME!I EVEN MET HIS SON JACOB.HE HAS RAISED A VERY FINE FAMILY. NEVER ONCE DID HE MENTION HIS CLINICAL TRIALS TO ME.HIS STAFF WAS ALWAYS VERY CONSIDERATE OF ME!HE WOULD ALWAYS HAVE TIME TO LISTEN TO MY PERSONAL PROBLEMS TOO!IF I COULD GO BACK TO DR, DEGARMO I WOULDNT HESITATE A MINUTE!NICE CHRISTIAN MAN.

He keeps people waiting for no good reason

I am sitting here now in his office. 45 mins in the waitin room and Now waiting in the back after being checked in by nurse for over an Hour!! He is in a room with an employee talking. Has been in there For about 45 mins now! And the one blond lady that works here just Let a patient get in the medicine cabinet to get samples out!! And warned her when he was coming out. Thata stealing and the nurse helped her steal. He needs to checkIt out!!

I think that Dr. Degarmo is over-medicating my mother with pain medication. He will give her whatever she asks for....

I waited about one hour to see the fine Doctor.I didn't mind the wait, I was educated by an attractive blonde who shared information to me about Clinical trials, something that I might be interested in.she was very pleasing to talk with.I do believe I will return to Dr. DeGarmo, if not to see him but his nurse

Dr. Ronald G Degarmo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greer, SC.