3.8

files

If you ever need to have your records transfered somewhere else - good luck - Dr. Dirkse is very reluctant to do this. Several years ago my daughter's records were to have been transfered to our primary physician - I even made more than one trip to Dr. Dirkse's office to fill out the correct paperwork to do this. I made the mistake of assuming he would follow through with the transfer. Now, a few years later, I found out it was never done. I have been making weekly calls to the office and will continue doing so until the info is sent. The actual files belong to the Dr. but the information in them belongs to the patient. All I want is to have it transfered to our family physician - didn't think that was too much to ask.

Sales Manager

This man is amazing! He has done more for me to help than he will ever know. He spent a TON of time researching family medical records as a child and to this day, I am appreciative! Thank you,

Dr. Ronald J Dirkse is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Holland, MI.