Dr. Ronald Dunphy Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Dunphy?

Heartless Doctor

Posted on June 8th, 2017

All hes good or is writing a quick script. If you need anything more in depth as far as talking to an agency to get medical equipment o services for a patient, he can't be bothered!! he knows nothing! !

RUDE RUDE RUDE

Posted on November 20th, 2015

WORST DOCTOR EVER, SO RUDE!!!

Don't use Ronald Dunphy

Posted on April 9th, 2015

He flat out lied and told me my blood pressure was normal. It hasn't been normal for years and I've been out of meds for two weeks. I took it both at the pharmacy and on my own machine at home and it was very high. 40 points over what he said it was. I honestly believe he just didn't want to deal with it and decided to lie instead.

bad doc

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

doc dunphy isnt a bad doc, but he is not a good one either. i would not tell anyone to see him. hes the type who wants you in and out, and doesnt want to give you any medicine, no matter how you feel. it can be for a bad cold, and you know you need anti bitoics for it, but either way he will prob say you are fine, and you will need to push the subject for it. same thing for my mom when he did not want to give her one or 2 aniexty meds for an upcoming heart condition. he knows my mom works in the field, and has never been a drug user, or seeker, but he denied her and felt bad later and called to give it to her. you will get in quick but feel like he doesnt want to see you

Could not help me!

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Dr. Dumphy told me he couldn't help me after seeing him for 3 years. My next doctor was able to get my diabetis under control and helped me loose 85 lbs. I am in better health than I had been for years .

No bed side manner

Posted on June 24th, 2009

I thank this doctor for discovering and referring me to the heart doctor for my heart condition. This doctor has emotional issues and is easily agitated with questions that he may not know the answer to or may not feel are appropriate (no question should inappropriate when it comes to your health) but anyway. I would not recommend this doctor if you are looking for a physician that has a caring demeanor and appreciates your involvement with your health concerns and if you choose this doctor dont ever call him on the weekend and need a refill called into a pharmacy because you will get your feelings hurt!

Posted on April 26th, 2017