Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Baird
Dr. Ronald Baird, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Savannah, GA, with other offices in Buffalo, NY and Buffalo, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Adult Care. Dr. Baird is affiliated with St Luke's Quakertown Hospital, St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital and St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Baird has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adult Care
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Baird is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
Lehigh Valley Hospital
St Lukes Hospital
St. Luke's Allentown Campus
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Bangor Medical Center
St Lukes Health Network
31 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
United States Naval Medical Center
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald Baird in this video.
Dr. Ronald Baird is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.