Dr. Ronald Graham Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Graham?

er visit

Posted on May 20th, 2013

I went to the er with neck hurting and blood pressure high. my blood pressure went from 117/76 to 155/98. i told the dr i had fell and broke 2 ribs and one had healed and one was still broke and when i had took this fall i didnt know it had injured my neck and it was hurting when i woke up and this morning and the dr refused to see me said it was not a medical emergency but had the receptionist to tell me this and said he would see me if i had $125.00 I have a paper from my dr to go get an xray on my neck but was in pain and went to er. This is the same hospital that treated me for plursey for 2 months and it was broke ribs. found out it was broke ribs when my dr had me go to another hospital and the ct scan showed broke ribs.

Posted on January 6th, 2015