Dr. Ronald Sims Is this you?

Dr. Ronald Sims review

Posted on September 14th, 2014

Dr. Sims is that rare combination of a brainy doctor who's also compassionate and willing to listen. He keeps up with medical advances and is all about helping the patient.

Posted on May 22nd, 2014

Dr. Sims was also my physician for 20 years while he was in Houston. I was sorry to find out that he had moved to the hill country.

Best doctor I had while in over 20 years while in Houston!

Posted on July 28th, 2010

Dr. Sims was very busy while ibn Houston but the wait for him was always worth it. He listened, cared and helped me stay healthy while he was my doctor. I am now 73 years old and have not found one like him around these parts. My wife and I both were very sad when Dr. Sims left the area. I hope he is very happy where he is but still wish he was HERE.

Posted on March 11th, 2015