Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Fauer
Dr. Ronald Fauer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with other offices in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL (and 1 other location). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Fauer is affiliated with Imperial Point Medical Center, Holy Cross Hospital (on staff) and Broward General Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Fauer has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Fauer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Imperial Point Medical Center
Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Broward General Medical Center
North Ridge Medical Center
North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Broward Gen Med Ctr, Ft Lauderdale, Fl
Kindred Hospital So FL Ft Lauderdale
Broward Health Imperial Point
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Ronald Fauer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald Fauer in this video.
Dr. Ronald Fauer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.