Dr. Ronald Ferris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Ferris?

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Told me he would do certain things for my face lift and then he changed the day of surgery and only refunded a small portion for the procedures he did not do. Then proceeded to tell me it looked fine and the people who said it didn't should shut up. Very very disappointed!!!!!!

being doctored

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

Never get to actually get to see doctor Ferris. You always see a PA my guess is that he is busy with more important aspects of being a doctor but you always have options of doctors

Ferris for President

Posted on March 26th, 2015

Amazing bedside manner. Takes the time to find the problem(s). AMAZING!

good doc bad staff

Posted on March 21st, 2013

my children use to go to Holy Family Clinic.. We were never able to see Dr Ferris unless he was working the immediate care clinic. After they ordered a breathing machine for my son in which I did not ask for because I already had at home and gave my children fluoride treatments that were not covered by my insurance.I received a bill for $60 and when I questioned it I never got any answers except for I owe the bill. I eventually received a letter stating that my family was no longer welcome at the clinic or immediate care because of bill. I would not recommend them at all.Horrible billing office and no communication...

Posted on September 28th, 2011

I am not very fond of Dr. Ferris.I saw him for several years. Some of his staff are very rude. Dr. Ferris can also be rude at times. Dr. Ferris only want to see pregnant women, otherwise you can only get a visit with the PA or the nurse. You can get an appointment with him if you want to wait a year, that is how they get rid of you. He should become OBGYN!

BEST DOCTOR EVER!

Posted on October 13th, 2010

When I got pregnant for the first time I was of course nervous. Dr. Ferris explained everything very nicely so that I understood what was going on with my body. He took very good care of me and my baby girl, and he also took care of me and my baby boy when I was pregnant with him. He acts fast when things need to be taken care of and is very friendly. His staff are also very friend. The clinic is very clean. I had to move to SC and I miss them all! Very sad that I had to leave because I have not met a doctor as perfect as him, no lie! I would most def recommend him and his clinic any time!

Anne

Posted on May 13th, 2010

My family and I have been going to Dr. Ferris for 8 years. It is now easier to get into see Dr. Ferris. As a RN, I can say that he is one of the most kindest and courteous doctor I know. He keeps up with the latest research and takes the time to answer questions. He even has called me in the evening with important lab results. Also, when my child was in the hospital he was very prompt in visiting us.

Posted on March 5th, 2010

I HATE Dr. Ferris's care he is a VERY poor Dr. who ordered an unnecessary surgery on my daughter!!!! And he didn't get to the real problem almost causing her serious health complications. He never even sees his patients; only his PAs and ARNPs do.

Posted on November 6th, 2009

I could not imagine a better docter and would never want anyone else to deliver my children.

focus of practice has shifted to babies

Posted on October 27th, 2009

unless you are a woman interested in natural family planning, you can no longer even get in to see the doctor - they push you off on the PA or a nurse. To get an appointment with them the wait is a week. To get in with the doctor the wait is 6 - 8 months. They just don't care about me anymore.

Best Doctor

Posted on August 12th, 2008

Best Doctor in Wichita. Respectfully listens to patient. Very knowledgeable. Very dedicated.

Posted on March 17th, 2017