Dr. Ronald Foster Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Foster?

Caring Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Posted on August 17th, 2017

Worst dr I've ever met. No regard for the patient or the families wishes. Orders unnecessary test, doesn't visit the patient in the hospital and makes diagnosis over the phone.

Great Doc.

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Dr. Foster has been my physician for over 6 years, he drops what he's doing for you in case you have an emergency. He is caring and thorough. I Love Dr. Foster.

Good Doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

I like the Doctor, he has treated me for 12 years now and I feel comfortable going to him. His diagnosis are accurate, not to say he won't make a mistake. All us whether doctors or lawyers or other profession, make mistakes from time to time. If you don't get better seek another opinion. If you want a Doctor to be pals with you then find another doctor. If you want a professional, then Dr. Foster is a good choice.

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Dr. Foster is the best doctor I have ever been too. I do agree that he does not have the best bedside manner but I'm not going to the doctors to shoot the breeze I want someone who is going to take good care of my health and he does that. He takes the time to make sure all my questions are answered and he makes sure I know what's going on with my health at every appointment. I would trust him with my life. His front staff may not be the most pleasant but his nurse makes up for it. She always remembers people's names and she remembers things i tell her 5 appointments back. I would definitely recommend this office.

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Dr. Foster is one of the most through and knowledgeable doctors I have ever been to. He recognizes a problem right away and knows either how to treat it or will recommend a specialist. He doesn't have what you would call the best "bedside manner", but he is not there to entertain me, his only concern is my health and he takes very good care of that. I hope he never retires.

Rude Outdated arrogant simply terrible!

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Doctor and staff are very loud and rude. They have no clue about being discreet. The doc asked three questions and clinically diagnosed you with no test to prove it. I came to him because of insurance change. He implied that he wad a cardiologist and proceeded to increase my cholesterol medicine from 5mg to 20 without any blood work or test to ensure accurate treatment. At follow up appointment when asked the reason he said to talk to your cardiologist and became rude and loud even went as far as talking about my issues with one foot in the door the other out with a waiting room full of patients. He has been working with older people for so long who dont question him he just pass off medicine with no regard of each individual case. I have Never been so disrespected in my life. I will be changing asap. Do Not Go to this Doctor!

current patient

Posted on July 1st, 2014

Here's the thing Dr Foster is ok a little distant and cold but ok, but his staff are terrible. I can tolerate his lack of bedside charm but his staff's rudeness I can't. They are casual to the point of being rude. They hate writing referrals and act put out when they have to. I've had them hang up on me and make political comments about my type of insurance that is offensive and absolutely inappropriate. They are lackadaisical and careless and exceedingly unprofessional. Does it occur to them that every other Dr office is packed and patients are waiting 30 minutes to be see while his office is always empty? Does anyone ever wonder why? The place is run like some back water local yokel joint in the deep deep south .... I'm out of there as soon as I get my insurance transferred to a new doctor. I'm new to the area and I've never seen such a lack of professionalism.

On the ball

Posted on June 11th, 2013

the best diagnostition ever..if you want to be miss diagnosed over the phone he's Not the one to call. will trust him with my life.

Posted on September 21st, 2012

Office staff is unprofessional and some of the rudest people I have ever met. They refuse to help me get a prescription that should have been filled already as I sit very sick hours away in my dorm room. Doctor knows his stuff, but he's old and set in his ways. The people in general care more about what they're getting for lunch than the health of their patients.

Posted on July 25th, 2017