Dr. Ronald Furedy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Furedy?

Outstanding

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Very helpful and insightful I appreciate living in the Seattle area with such well-trained physicians available. He helped me work through a very difficult divorce and I continued to see him to deal with some issues that were getting in the way from my success at work and personally.

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Dr. Furedy was able to help and my family. I am grateful for his help and insight. He has made a great difference in how my life is going. His approach is to help me thing about what is happening in my inner world rather than giving me advice as other counselors and therapists have done in the past. I'm very grateful to him.

Posted on July 1st, 2010

Dr. Furedy is the best! After seeing eight other psychiatrists (some crazier than me) I have found Dr. Furedy is a psychiatrist whom I could trust with my past. There is not anything he has not seen or heard before and so I can talk without shame or embarassment. He is a doctor that is healing wounds that have been broken in me for what seem like my whole life. He is careful to look beyond any previous diagnosis the other psychiatrist made and make sure it is the correct one and establish a treatment plan that was best for me.

Posted on March 5th, 2009

superior psychiatrist and psychoanlalyst

Dr. Furedy is outstanding

Posted on March 8th, 2008

Dr. Furedy is a warm, consientious psychiatrist. He is very careful to make the correct diagnosis and establish a treatment plan that is best for the individual. He provides psychotherapy and medication management when appropriate

Posted on December 7th, 2016