Dr. Ronald S Gilberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald S Gilberg?

Wonderful Doctor and Staff

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN

BEST DOCTOR IN PASCO

my wife and i have have finally found a physician we can trust and get along with after seeing so many bad physicians in the area we live. no problems with referrals!

compassionate physician

Been going to Dr. Gilberg for 4 years approximately every 4 months. have always had a great experience with him and his staff. He listens to all my complaints and spend as much time i need answering questions.. always on time. have sent many of my friends to him all satisfied like i have been

Obnoxious and arrogant. Did not even exam me. Refused to give a referral I needed. Just scheduled me for tests even a PAP smear with him self even though he is not Board Certified Gynocologist.

Awful Dr

Dr Gilbert was rude to my family member who is an alzheimers patient& yelled @her when she did not understand his question. then yelled @ me when I did not answer his questions with a yes or no! We found another dr.

PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN

I WAS ASSIGNED TO DR . GILBERG BY MY INSURANCE. EXTREMELY OUTGOING, SPENT A A LOT OF TIME GOING OVER MY HISTORY AND QUESTIONS. GAVE ME SOME HELPUL HINYS ON MANAGING MY MEDICINES. VERY CLEAN OFFICE , NEXT TO THE HOSPITAL. PARKING AT TOMES CA BE CHALLENGING. BUT WORTH IT TO BE PART HIS PRACTICE. STAFF BEEN WITH HIM FOR YEARS

The worst Dr I have ever met.

I was rushed. He prescribed antibiotics, blood pressure meds. and testosterone. Contrary to hospital advise.

FIRST VISIT IMPRESSIONS-GREAT

ENJOYED MY FIRST VISIT WITH DR. GILBERG. NO WAIT. ALL MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS WERE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. WILL BE SENDING MY FRIENDS TO HIM. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Waste of time

This was the strangest first interview I ever had with a doctor. Looking back, I think Dr Gilberg's goal was to put me in his computer by asking questions that the patient usually checks off on the initial paperwork. He would ask me if I had any problem with a body part and wanted me to answer only "Yes " or "No." He did not want to hear anything else. He was rude and abrupt and should have explained what he was doing. I was in terrible pain but he refused to listen to anything I said because I was seeing a specialist. The fact that the specialist was not treating me these other issues made no difference. Dr Gilberg simply would not listen. I left his office in terrible pain and discouragement because my insurance company will only allow me to change the PCP once a month and I knew I would not waste my time seeing Dr Gilberg again. I would suggest that Dr Gilberg hire a consult to review the way he interacts with patients and handles his computer files. Interviews really need to be about the patient even though they are doctor directed.

Would not recommend

I left the office feeling confused and psychologically abused. Very aggressive rude man.

Dr. Ronald S Gilberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hudson, FL.