Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ronald E Glousman
Ronald E Glousman is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Ana, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 37
If there were an option for 5+ stars I would give it. Dr. Glousman was extremely knowledgeable about knee issues including how my feet played a part in my knee pain as well as weak muscles around my knees. He sent me to rehab to strengthen my knees and sent me to get orthotics from a foot doctor. Dr. Glousman performed arthroscopy on both my knees in 2006; after another injury, I flew back to California to see Dr. Glousman where he operated again on both knees in 2008. Unfortunately, I had another fall a couple years ago on ice (seriously, I'm not a clutz!) and although I live in another state, I am going back to Dr. Glousman. I will not let another doctor operate on my knees. I highly recommend Dr. Glousman. I even took my mother to him for a 2nd opinion.
He operated on my shoulder and did not practice medicine 101. No MRI prior to my surgery. He was no where to be found after my surgery and I had to wait almost 2 weeks before I could see him after the surgery. He was always late for my appts. as a result he spent about 5-10 minutes with me each time I saw him. He did NOTHING but make my situation worse than before the surgery. As it turned out I had an independent doctor review my case, I was sent for an MRI only to discover that my tendon was torn and retracting which explained why I'm in constant pain, now worse than ever. I would never recommend him to anyone.
Ronald E Glousman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions999 N Tustin Ave Ste 114, Santa Ana, CA
Take a minute to learn about Ronald E Glousman in this video.
Ronald E Glousman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.