Dr. Ronald P Golovan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ronald P Golovan?

Compassionate, efficient, and outstandingly intelligent, Dr. Golovan works with patients' individual needs and goals within the parameters of good medical practice. His staff is outstanding and relentlessly patient.

Very positive experience

I recently moved to Cleveland and didn't have a doctor. I needed a physical, so I called a number of doctors' offices covered by my insurance. Unlike the others who either weren't taking new patients or weren't taking them for months, Dr. Golovan was able to get me in within ten days of my call. His staff is friendly, and unlike virtually every other doctor I've visited over the past decade, Dr. Golovan didn't subject me to the eight-minute shuffle--that game where overscheduled doctors make you feel as if you're imposing on them if you take up any more than eight minutes of their time. Instead, Dr. Golovan asked questions about my health. Then, he listened. Then, after I was done telling him about my concerns, we discussed them. I don't think I've ever had a doctor who was so genuinely interested in his patients' health and so dedicated to making sure that patients' concerns were taken care of. Also, the staff members I interacted with were extremely friendly and courteous.In sum, if you need a doctor in Cleveland, I would highly recommend visiting Dr. Golovan.

Does not take the time

Apparently he is the Dr to sports stars but his level of attention with other patients leaves much to be desired. He does a very cursory job of checking you out and I felt that he just wanted to get rid of me. I know he has missed serious problem in a friend and I would not recommend him if you are not a sports star. I do not think he cares for his patients.

I am sixty years of age and I can say he is without a doubt the best physician I have ever dealt with. I highly recommend him.