Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Gracy II
Dr. Ronald Gracy II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gracy is affiliated with Cartersville Medical Center, Parkridge East Hospital and Parkridge Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Gracy II has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ronald Gracy II has the following 8 expertise
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Voice Disorders
Dr. Ronald Gracy II has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ronald Gracy II is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Gracy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cartersville Medical Center
Parkridge East Hospital
Parkridge Medical Center
Redmond Regional Medical Center
East Ridge Hosp
23 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Dr. Ronald Gracy II accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
Locations & Directions941 Spring Creek Rd, Chattanooga, TN
Dr. Ronald Gracy II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.