Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ronald A Greenfield
Ronald A Greenfield is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 5
Anyone thinking about seeing Dr. Greenfield an OU ID Specialist, should know that he is a very, very good doctor. He immediately made me feel at ease, he spent almost an hour with me at my initial visit. I am so thankful that I crossed paths with him, and he has forever changed my life. And, he has a pretty good sense of humor too, and that's a nice change. 5 Stars!!!
This doctor is the Chief Infectious Disease Doctor at the OU Med Center. He took his time with me, and diagnosed me with a rare condition when many others have failed. My condition is fatal if left untreated. He thoroughly reviewed my medications to determine the best treatment for me and identified which medications to discontinue to avoid detrimental drug interactions. I have faith that I have been blessed to have the right medical doctors from the OU Medical Center starting with my lung surgeon Dr. Marvin Peyton.
Dr. Greeenfield seems to be knoweldgable and competent and he listens very well, and took the time to let me talk and also discuss my situation. (I've only had one visit so far)However, his personal habits render him unpleasant. His teeth don't look clean; his breath smells of cigaretts,he has a too tight shirt stretched over his large gut, generally just grubby looking, not a clean professional appearance one would expect for a physician.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions711 Stanton L Young Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK
Take a minute to learn about Ronald A Greenfield in this video.
Ronald A Greenfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.