Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald P Grelsamer has 2 locations
5 E 98th St Fl 4
New York, NY 10029
Book Online Now
Dr. Ronald P Grelsamer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Ronald P Grelsamer has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Ronald P Grelsamer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
A nationally-renowned knee surgeon
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ronald P Grelsamer - Posted on June 22nd, 2013
Dr. Grelsamer performed my partial knee joint replacement surgery and now 1 1/2 years later I'm quite pleased. He is the author of two excellent books for patients on knee (and hip) replacement surgery-read them-they are extraordinarily helpful. There's probably noone who knows more about the knee than he does. He is a very nice doctor, honest and upfront, follows up and answers questions, and impressively, tried other but unavailing treatment before we both concluded surgery was required. If you "kneed" a doctor (sorry, couldn't resist) for your knee-he is THE MAN.
Amazing and refreshing experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ronald P Grelsamer - Posted on August 10th, 2012
I had a great experience with Dr. Grelsamer. It was particularly refreshing for me after coming from a bad Orthopedist experience. He was punctual, thorough, and knew his stuff. He made sure I understood everything and was attentive to my needs. I would definitely return and recommend him to others.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ronald P Grelsamer - Posted on December 4th, 2011
I drove 4 hours to see Dr. Grelsammer and felt it was time well spent. He did a thorough exam,listened to my history and concerns, and ordered tests. When tests results were in, his phone calls to me were prompt and not rushed. He gave me the information I needed to make a decision about surgery. I would highly recommend him.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ronald P Grelsamer - Posted on July 30th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ronald P Grelsamer - Posted on December 25th, 2009
I used Dr. Grelsamer for my knee surgery. He was wonderful before the surgery. He encouraged me to become an informed consumer and gladly answered my questions. He had a good bedside mannar. His ego did not get in the way of interacting with me. His post op care was excellent. I definitely recommend him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
- Columbia University
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Ronald P Grelsamer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ronald P Grelsamer's office for more information.
305 2nd Ave Ste 19 New York, NY : (212) 534-8933
5 E 98th St Fl 4 New York, NY 10029
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald P Grelsamer, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in New York, NY, in this video.
Dr. Ronald P Grelsamer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.