Have you seen Dr. Ronald P Grelsamer?

A nationally-renowned knee surgeon

Dr. Grelsamer performed my partial knee joint replacement surgery and now 1 1/2 years later I'm quite pleased. He is the author of two excellent books for patients on knee (and hip) replacement surgery-read them-they are extraordinarily helpful. There's probably noone who knows more about the knee than he does. He is a very nice doctor, honest and upfront, follows up and answers questions, and impressively, tried other but unavailing treatment before we both concluded surgery was required. If you "kneed" a doctor (sorry, couldn't resist) for your knee-he is THE MAN.

Amazing and refreshing experience

I had a great experience with Dr. Grelsamer. It was particularly refreshing for me after coming from a bad Orthopedist experience. He was punctual, thorough, and knew his stuff. He made sure I understood everything and was attentive to my needs. I would definitely return and recommend him to others.

Mrs. W.

I drove 4 hours to see Dr. Grelsammer and felt it was time well spent. He did a thorough exam,listened to my history and concerns, and ordered tests. When tests results were in, his phone calls to me were prompt and not rushed. He gave me the information I needed to make a decision about surgery. I would highly recommend him.

TKR still strong after 6 yrs. Provided the correct surgery for me despite my trying to influence him otherwise.

I used Dr. Grelsamer for my knee surgery. He was wonderful before the surgery. He encouraged me to become an informed consumer and gladly answered my questions. He had a good bedside mannar. His ego did not get in the way of interacting with me. His post op care was excellent. I definitely recommend him.

Dr. Ronald P Grelsamer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.

Dr. Ronald P Grelsamer Is this you?