Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Grober
Dr. Ronald Grober, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Saint Lucie, FL. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Grober is affiliated with Martin Memorial Hospital South, Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute and Martin Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Grober has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Ronald Grober has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Ronald Grober is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Grober is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Martin Memorial Hospital South
Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
Martin Memorial Medical Center
Atlantic Surgery Center
51 Years Experience
Graduated in 1962
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRonald S Grober MD, 7842 Sabal Lake Dr, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Dr. Ronald Grober is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Saint Lucie, FL.