Dr. Ronald Gurney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald Gurney?

Saved My Life--patient more than 10 yrs.

Posted on January 24th, 2012

I had been tossed around the medical prof. and hospitals with no one who would take me seriously. Dr. Gurney is intuitive in his diagnosis...he took one look at me and admitted me to hospital. Later, after six months of agony seeing other doctors and every scan and xray you can imagine, he finally prescribed tests which led to diagnosis. He has seen me through several other medical/personal crisis and is an atavism in this age of inpersonal medicine. Also, his staff, are kind and caring...none of this "that will be two weeks until he can see you crap"..if you're sick they work hard to get you in asap

Posted on September 7th, 2011

I have visited several doctors in the area and have been shocked by the rude service I consistently received at different area physicians. At least one office tried to sell me on surgeries I didn't need.Dr. Gurney is the opposite. He is attentive, listens well, and provides explanations that made sense to a person who was never good with biology.

good network with other doctors

Posted on February 28th, 2011

I have not only been very pleased with the accuracy and quality of my treatment with Dr. Gurney, he has also been able to refer me to doctors for a more specific type of treatment (derm;surgery;urology )

Posted on March 14th, 2017