Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald A Hagen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
We saw him in ER so most rating options don't apply. He's always in a hurry and doesn't listen to anything else once he has decided what he thinks is going on. In fact, when additional things are brought up, or questions that are outside of his diagnosis, he tells you to "let that go" or "put that aside"...not happy with our exprurience. So much so that before we ever need emergency care, we'll call ahead to see if he's the dr. If so, we'll wait...or drive the extra 30 miles to go somewhere else.
There are few physicians I have personally known who are more passionate and caring, than Ron Hagen. He started his career as a medic in the military, during Vietnam-where he reportedly witnessed and personally experienced much horror and injury. If he takes a long time, it's because he's very thorough. If there's something wrong with you, he will find it. I have never been personally treated by him, but I have seen him work. He is completely focused on the patients and treating them.He recently volunteered for a tour to Iraq to work as a physician in the Army. If anyone has anything negative to say about Dr. Hagen...well...I suspect that they know little or nothing about him.
40 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Ronald A Hagen accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliamson Medical Center, 4321 Carothers Pkwy, Franklin, TN
Dr. Ronald A Hagen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.