Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald Hamm
Dr. Ronald Hamm, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Occupational Medicine. Dr. Hamm is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald Hamm has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Hamm is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
34 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Ronald Hamm accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions11301 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Ronald Hamm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.