Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald E Harbut has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Where do you start about the dr that basically saved your life. I have been suffering from Fibromyalgia and arthritis for eight years. Horrible pain. I've tried everything. First we starting small fish oil stuff like that cortisone shot but my first cervical injections I had almost no pain for four weeks. For Someone that has had a nine pain level for years that's amazing. But where he saved my life was when we discussed my headaches. I thought they were just fibromyalgia. He so oh no. He sent me to a neurologist. Comes out that the panic attacks I have have and even stroke symptoms that was gonna have a cat scan for. For course the extreme headaches. We're all extreme migraines Thank you dr harbut
An excellent Dr. that cares more about his patients than his paycheck! Answers all of your questions and offers sound alternatives and advice. His expertise shows from his 20 year experience at different hospitals and medical centers. In my personal experiences with him, I feel he his without a doubt the best chronic pain treatment Dr. I have ever seen. I only wish he still worked in my state. I have even debated over flying to Arkansas for my appointments but it is just too cost prohibitive. Not only an excellent Dr. but a warm, kind, caring person!
30 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Ronald E Harbut accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJohn P North Science Cetner, 1450 Scalp Ave Ste 2100, Johnstown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ronald E Harbut in this video.
Dr. Ronald E Harbut is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnstown, PA.