Dr. Ronald J Harvey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald J Harvey?

My husband has gone to Dr. Harvey for 20-25 years, but mainly has only needed annual check ups & minor illness treatments. Husband & I have different primary care dr's. Because he has developed a few ongoing medical issues, I've gone with my husband to several of his last appointments with Dr. Harvey. I have found Dr. H to be thorough in his exam, listens to us & our concerns, answers every question & explains his rationale for care. He also calls us *himself* to report on some test results, or to answer a question. My husband is in good hands with Dr. Harvey providing for his medical care.

No one like him

Dr Harvey has such a wonderful bedside manner! He makes you feel that you are the only one that he is seeing that day. So there is no rushing you. He has been my doctor for 20+ years and I won't be changing any time soon.

I have been a patient of Dr. Harvey ever since he came to town many years ago. I think he is an excellent GP. He is not one of those DR that are unwilling to turn you over to a specialist whenhe feels they can better derve your needs.

I spent several years going to various doctors (many of which total quacks) because of hmo insurance coverage. The first opportunity I got I went back.Dr. Harvey was my physician growing up and takes care of my entire family, from my grandparents to my kids, and even after 15 years of not seeing him, he not only recognized me, but could tell me my family history without even asking, and made me feel completely comfortable discussing things I would hesitate mentioning to others.I confidently say he is the best MD I've ever encountered.

Dr. Ronald J Harvey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Zanesville, OH.