- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Dr. Ronald G Henry has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ronald G Henry has the following 22 expertise
- Male Circumcision
- Urinary Incontinence
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Ronald G Henry Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ronald G Henry
The Northwoods Urology philosophy is centered on three words: progressive, innovative and compassionate. Northwoods Urology is a team of Urologists with convenient locations so we can better serve your community. We strive to present a unified team of professionals and support staff that provides a trustworthy, safe, caring, and successful healthcare outcome.