Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ronald G Henry
Dr. Ronald G Henry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shenandoah, TX. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Henry is affiliated with Tomball Regional Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Continuing Care Hospital and Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. Dr. Henry has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ronald G Henry has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ronald G Henry has the following 22 expertise
- Male Circumcision
- Urinary Incontinence
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Ronald G Henry is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Overall office visit was good was waiting for a long time and it took a long time to get someone on the phone. The ladies in the front are rude and loud i heard one cussing and on her phone not a big deal to me personally but i heard some of the other patinets and they were pretty upset. Good Doctor needs new staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Henry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Ronald G Henry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthwoods Urology Of Texas, 135 Vision Park Blvd, Shenandoah, TX
Dr. Ronald G Henry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shenandoah, TX.