Dr. Ronald B Heppenstall Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ronald B Heppenstall?

Not my first, or 100th choice for a doctor

Worst doctors experience I have ever had. He made me feel like a number and did not ask me a single question beyond the standard ‘do you smoke’ or ‘are you taking any medications’ etc. He diagnosed me without reading my entire chart, and would cut me off after a few words when I would try to explain my symptoms. I think my dog could have given me a better diagnoses.

Find a different doc

After waiting an hour and a half I saw Dr. Heppenstall. He looked at my x-rays and told me I had a bulging disc in my back. Bulging discs cannot be diagnosed by x-rays (you can't see them in x-rays) and must be diagnosed by MRI. He didn't listen to anything I had to say and already decided what was wrong with me. He did no physical examination. There are many great orthopedic doctors in Philadelphia. He is NOT one of them. Definitely find someone else.

Sexual Molester

Terrible bedside manner. He informed me that my insurance would not pay for an MRI until after 30 days of therapy. I insisted that he was wrong. Long story short. I went to another dr. that same day and the 2nd Dr. was able to get me an appointment for an MRI the very next day. I learned that I torn my ACL and damaged my knee. Im scheduled for surgery soon.

Would not recommend