Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ronald J Heromin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 12
i had artho surgery in sept and NEVER recovered. i had to go to another specialist and had to have the SAME REPEAT surgery 6 months later. That was a waste. Yes i did everything i was suppose to do. PT daily and 3Xweek. Never once did i veer away from treatment. He said that X-rays were perfect..but by all means the PAIN and MOVEMENT wasnt. It was worse after the 1st surgery than before. I should have NEVER had the surgery. The pain and movement wasnt as bad as what i am in now, 2 years later. I havent had a goods night sllep in 2years, i guess i will when i die......watch out everyone,,,think twice.........i was given the cortisone shots each visit,and me telling him THEY DONT HELP>>>>> i got a total of a dozen in less than a few months....thats a LOT....
Dear Dr. Heromin,Thank you for being there when I needed someone most. I thought I would never be able to play soccer again after my injury, but you reassured me and promised that you would get me back on the field again. Thank you for keeping that promise, I am currently playing soccer for NCAA Connecticut. Remind you to send you tickets to one of my games. I hope you can fly down and cheer me on.
Dr Ronald J Heromin is an excellent MD People need 2 mind there own boring lame life.This man has been helping people in the community for 20+ years while some people sit on there computer and drink there coffee and whine calling names and pick peoples lifes apart.Try getting your own life leave others alone.
Dr. Ronald J Heromin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRonald John Heromin Md, 2387 W 68th St Ste 502, Hialeah, FL
Dr. Ronald J Heromin is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Hialeah, FL.