Dr. Ronald G Hess Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ronald G Hess?

Wonderful physician and staff!

Amazing Doctor. Fortunate to have found him.

Amazing. He fixed a big problem from another surgery I had been having for 10 months. When the surgeon who did the original surgery kept telling me I was fine, Dr. Hess took the time to evaluate the problem. He scoped the knee and cleaned out a mess. I am only on day 4, and already feel like a new person. I wish I would have known about him sooner. I will never go to anyone else but him. Plus, he called me on the weekend to see how I was doing. That is a doctor who cares.

Choose someone else

In my experience with doctors, this was by far the most disappointed I've ever been. I had an MRI results meeting with him that lasted under 5 minutes in which he didn't even go over any of the pictures or give me any time to ask questions. I had to go as far as calling the Radiologist who took the MRI at the imaging center to get that explained to me. With the many choices for this specialty in our region, I highly suggest going elsewhere.

Saw dr hess last Thursday. He's good. He has the bad downright rude nact of not looking at his patients. He looks at the problem then turns his back to the patient. Otherwise he's good and I will keep seeing him

Patient

I have nothing but the best to say about Dr. Hess. Have been a patient (2 shoulders,hand and knee) in past 14-15 years.

Only interested in surgery

This doctor is only interested in surgery. He is easily irritated by or impatient with questions and abruptly left the room before I had a chance to complete the conversation and didn't return. I sought two additional opinions from orthopedists, both of whom advised against surgery and were troubled by the nearly complete absence of post-injury recommendations from Dr. Hess. Bone fractures were ignored -- he only wants to perform surgeries.

It appears that this M.D.'s office overbooks appts., hence the long wait. Ridiculous!

I am 15 years old just had my acl reconstructed bu Dr. Hess. He was great and after one week I am doing much better and on my way to a complete recovery and back to soccer.

Best

excellent care and treatment

Doctor for Life!

Dr. Ron Hess did surgery on both my knees and each time my healing was quick and amazing. I completely trust him with anything I need for orthopedic care. He is extremely caring and so knowledgeable. A great office team and rehab folks are the BEST! I am a patient for life! Kudos Dr. Ron!!I have recommended him to family & friends who feel exactly the same way.Our community is blessed to have such a magnificent doctor!

Excellent